BGN 60 000 were Stolen from a Blasted ATM in Sofia
Shortly before 5:00am this morning, another ATM was blown up in the capital, reports bgnes.
This time the theft was carried out in the Reduta neighborhood. Criminals have used compressed air or pressure gas cylinders. According to unofficial information inside the ATM were about BGN 60,000.
The bank's employees are currently inspecting to determine the exact amount that was stolen. There were no injured people in the incident.
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men