Archaeologists Discover Perfectly Preserved 2000-Year-Old Roman Ship in Black Sea Off Bulgaria’s Coast
A perfectly preserved almost 2,000-year-old Roman ship is the most intriguing discovery from the third and final research season of the international Black Sea MAP underwater archaeology project – among a total of 20 other previously unknown ancient and medieval ships on the bottom of the Black Sea of Bulgaria’s coast.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » 13-year-old Boy Unearths Lost Treasure of 10th Century Danish King
- » Red-Figure Krater Unearthed in Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Roman Tomb in the Courtyard of the Medical University in Plovdiv
- » Medieval Grave Excavated in Southern Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Find Medieval Grave with Skeleton with Arrow in Chest in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv