One Killed in an Attack on a Television Station in Kabul
One man has died, and about 20 have been injured in the invasion of unknown people against the office of Shamshad Ti in the Afghan capital Kabul, Tolo news television reported.
The attack took place after 10.30 local time when a suicide bomber exploded in front of the entrance, and then three armed attackers stormed the building. Shots were heard at the scene.
A spokesman for the interior ministry told Tolo News that security forces are working to clear the area from attackers.
Earlier, Tolo News reported on Twitter that Shamshd Ti You stopped broadcasting.
The Taliban movement said it was not related to the attack.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod