Half a Million Bulgarians will Travel for Christmas Holidays
Half a million Bulgarians will travel for Christmas and New Year. Most people will travel for the New Year's Day, bTV reports.
Three days of vacation around those holiday in Bulgaria average about 300 leva per person. If the trip is abroad, the amount jumps nearly twice.
Expectations are that 120,000 Bulgarians will welcome New Year's Eve outside the country.
Central Europe and neighboring countries Serbia, Macedonia and Greece are among the popular destinations. Exotic destinations are an exception.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » April,20 - Hristo Prodanov is Becoming a Hero, Climbing Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen