Industrial Production in Germany Shrank by 1.6%
Germany's industrial output volume in September shrank 1.6% compared to August.
This is reported by the Ministry of Economics and Technology of the Federal Republic of Germany. Analysts surveyed by Reuters expected the index to decline by 0.8%. In August, a 2.6% growth was recorded.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018