Zara Customers Find Help Requests in their New Clothes
Zara shoppers in Istanbul have discovered strange notes in their clothes, apparently hidden by workers in the world's largest clothing chain, according to the British newspaper Indpendent.
They are requests for help - workers in the Turkish branch of the brand want better labor conditions and get their salaries from Zara, which are apparently late for months.
The note also states that the workers in question have been hired by a separate manufacturer - Bravo Textil, which also manufactures clothing for Mango and Next. Their factory was closed and now they owed several delayed wages.
Zara is estimated at about USD 8.6 billion and has over 2,200 stores around the world, including Bulgaria. This puts the brand among the most successful in the world
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear
- » U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019
- » The Chinese Quantum Satellite Exchanges Data at 7600 Kilometers
- » 82% of the World's Wealth is in the Hands of 1% of the People
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented