Six People were Killed in a Double Attack in Downtown Kirkuk, Iraq
At least six people died yesterday in a double suicide bombing in the center of Kirkuk, an Iraqi city that the federal forces have regained by the Kurds nearly three weeks ago, this was announced by France Press.
In the bombs that exploded within a quarter of an hour, another 12 people suffered, the source wished to be anonymous. The first attack was allegedly made by a jihadist with a car bomb, and the second by a terrorist with a khalid belt.
The double attack was not far from a former police station currently used by Saraia as Salam (Arabian translation "Brigades of Peace") - paramilitary formations of influential Shiite spiritual leader Muqtada Sadr.
- » Italian Tortured Romanian Woman in a Basement for 10 Years (Video)
- » Footballer Martin Petrov Finds over BGN 3 mln Siphoned Off from His Bank Account
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque