There are 4 Outbreaks of Bird Flu in Bulgaria
A total of four outbreaks of avian influenza have been found on the territory of the country - in the districts of Dobrich, Haskovo, Sliven and Yambol, the press agency of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency said.
The last outbreak was found in a breeding stock in the village of Zimnitsa, Straldzha municipality, Yambol district, where nearly eight thousand ducks were killed. As part of the measures to eradicate and prevent the spread of the disease, susceptible animals are also killed on a holding site adjacent to the outbreak. Currently, the disease is only found in a dairy farm in the village of Zimnitsa in Yambol.
All measures under the veterinary legislation have been taken to eradicate the outbreaks. Birds in the three-kilometer zone around the outbreaks were killed in a humane manner. Continuous clinical examinations are performed in the 10-kilometer area around the outbreaks.
- » Bulgarian Researches Make Scientific Breakthrough in the Fight against Cancer
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu