According to an Inspection there is Increased Pollution Levels in 8 Bulgarian Cities
The Environment and Water Inspectorate reported increased levels of pollution in eight Bulgarian cities, Nova TV reported.
In the past week the highest figures were reported in Gorna Oryahovitsa. In three districts of Sofia, values above the pollutant level have also been reported. In Vidin, Smolyan, Plovdiv and Shumen too.
In winter, the air is always dirtier. There are several reasons for this - the heating of solid and liquid fuels, the unfavorable weather conditions, including the fog.
In small settlements the main polluter is heating, in big cities - transport.
In general, the most polluted cities are Vidin, Montana, Sofia. The cleanest settlements are Devnya, Dimitrovgrad, part of Varna.
The peak of pollution is expected to be in December and January, Nova TV adds.
- » Maximum Temperatures Between 24C° and 29°C in Bulgaria Today
- » What Weather to Expect during the Weekend?
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon