The White House was Briefly Blocked
The White House was briefly blocked after reports of "suspicious actions" at the northern fence of the presidential complex in central Washington, reported Associated Press.
The Secret Service then told Twitter that a suspect had been arrested without giving any further information. Closed for pedestrians were nearby Pennsylvania Avenue and Lafayette Park, reporters and staff were ordered not to leave while the investigation was ongoing.
The incident took place minutes after President Donald Trump left the White House with the presidential helicopter, starting his trip to Asia.
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
- » Patria Presents its Proposal for Local Production of a New Armored Vehicle to the Parliamentary Defense Committee
- » Most of the EU's Member States Have Signed up to a Plan for Closer Defence Co-Operation
- » Italy Ended with the Security of Bulgaria's Sky