Archaeologists May Have Found Mint of Ancient Roman City Serdica in Bulgaria’s Capital Sofia
Archaeologists hypothesize they may have discovered the 3rd-4th century AD coin mint of the Ancient Roman city of Serdica, the predecessor of today’s Bulgarian capital Sofia, as a result of ongoing digs in Sofia’s very downtown.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com
- » An Ancient Port City was Found near Naples (Video)
- » Archaeologists Found the Oldest Gun in the World (Video)
- » Archaeologists Investigate Roman Reservoir in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Scientists have Discovered Antarctica Plants from the Ancient Continent of Gondwana
- » The Ancient Egypt Museum in Cairo Shows the "Screaming Mummy"
- » A Tile with the Oldest Script in the World is Found Near Nova Zagora