Temporary Changes in the Timetable of the Trains Between Sofia and Pernik
From November 6 to December 9, temporary changes will be introduced in the movement of all trains that travel in the section between Sofia and Pernik. This is due to repair works on the railway, which will take place in the section between the ''Metal'' stop and ''Dragichevo'' station, BDZ announced.
The International Express Train 361 from Sofia to Thessaloniki, departing from Sofia Central Station at 15:00, will depart 25 minutes early, ie. at 2:35 pm.
Detailed information about the changes in the timetable of the trains can be obtained from the staff of the Information Offices and the ticket offices in the respective railway stations from the electronic guide on the official website of Holding BDZ EAD (www. .bdz.bg) or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort