Temporary Changes in the Timetable of the Trains Between Sofia and Pernik
From November 6 to December 9, temporary changes will be introduced in the movement of all trains that travel in the section between Sofia and Pernik. This is due to repair works on the railway, which will take place in the section between the ''Metal'' stop and ''Dragichevo'' station, BDZ announced.
The International Express Train 361 from Sofia to Thessaloniki, departing from Sofia Central Station at 15:00, will depart 25 minutes early, ie. at 2:35 pm.
Detailed information about the changes in the timetable of the trains can be obtained from the staff of the Information Offices and the ticket offices in the respective railway stations from the electronic guide on the official website of Holding BDZ EAD (www. .bdz.bg) or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January