7 Hospitals Offer Free Screenings during the Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
In the Prostate Cancer Awareness Month 2017, seven state and municipal hospitals in Sofia are uniting their efforts to increase awareness about the importance of prostate screenings and early detection and prevention, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
During November, free screenings of men over 40 will be carried out in 7 hospitals including the Oncology Hospital, Alexandrovska Hospital, the Military Medical Academy, St. Anna Hospital and the I, IV and V City Hospitals.
Patients are advised to book an appointment in advance.
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse
- » Parents Organize a Protest to Save the Children's Cardiology Clinic
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: Currently, at Least 120,000 People in Bulgaria have the Flu