Earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter Scale in Japan
An earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter scale is registered in the Pacific Ocean near the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 60 km deep. It was felt in three Japanese prefectures.
The strongest underground earthquakes were with fourth-degree power on the 7-degree Japanese rock.
There is no danger of a tsunami. No information has been reported on victims or destruction.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria