Earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter Scale in Japan
An earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter scale is registered in the Pacific Ocean near the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 60 km deep. It was felt in three Japanese prefectures.
The strongest underground earthquakes were with fourth-degree power on the 7-degree Japanese rock.
There is no danger of a tsunami. No information has been reported on victims or destruction.
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria