A Weak Earthquake near Thebes, Central Greece
A earthquake of magnitude 3.7 on the Richter was registered today in the region of Thebes, Central Greece.
The tremor was also felt in Athens. There is no evidence of injuries and destruction, 24chasa reports.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria