A Weak Earthquake near Thebes, Central Greece
A earthquake of magnitude 3.7 on the Richter was registered today in the region of Thebes, Central Greece.
The tremor was also felt in Athens. There is no evidence of injuries and destruction, 24chasa reports.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019