A Weak Earthquake near Thebes, Central Greece
A earthquake of magnitude 3.7 on the Richter was registered today in the region of Thebes, Central Greece.
The tremor was also felt in Athens. There is no evidence of injuries and destruction, 24chasa reports.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)