Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
Nearly 85% or more than 8 out of 10 Bulgarians live in their own home, with an average EU indicator of 7 to 10 Europeans, according to a Eurostat analysis of the housing stock in the EU last year, Darik said.
According to statistics, about 54.5% of the population lives in houses and 45.5% are in blocks of flats.
In the EU, about 70% of people own their homes, while 30% are on loan.
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria is the Leader in Renovating Buildings with Public Funds