NIMH: Clouds to Continue Increasing, Maximum Temperatures of 12-17°C
The clouds will continue to increase and thicken today. In the afternoon and evening, there will be light rain in some areas.
The wind will come from West-Northwest, and will be moderate in the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures will reach 12°C to 17°C. The atmospheric pressure will decrease and will be lower than the average for November.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe