Budget for 2018 Passed on 1st Reading in the Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance
The budget for 2018 passed on first reading in the Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance, BGNES reported.
12 members of the committee voted for the budget, against 8 and 1 abstained.
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said that Budget 2018 will continue efforts to strengthen financial stability and create conditions for economic growth. The data of the European Commission and the European Bank have been used in preparing the macroeconomic forecast.
GDP growth is expected to be around 4 per 100 in 2018. "Domestic demand will remain a driving force behind GDP growth. We expect 6.2% to reduce unemployment next year and continue to decline, "the minister said.
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia