Lady Gaga got Engaged to Talent Agent
Lady Gaga got engaged, reports Fox.
The pop singer's choice is her boyfriend and talent agent Cristian Carino, the US Journal of World News said.
According to sources, the 31-year-old Lady Gaga and Carino, aged 48, got secretly engaged in the summer.
Earlier this year, the singer admitted that she suffers from fibromyalgia - a disease that causes chronic pain in the muscles. In September she was forced to stop the concert tour after being admitted to a hospital with severe pain.
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck