A Memorandum on the Reduction of Roaming Prices with the Western Balkan Countries will be Signed by Month
A memorandum on the reduction of roaming prices with the Western Balkan countries will be signed by month. This was stated by the Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski, quoted by Darik.
"We can not have 6-7 leva per minute with Macedonia or with Serbia'', he pointed out.
Moskovski specified that the Memorandums are currently being prepared with each of the Western Balkan countries.
The transport connectivity of the Western Balkans is another focus that will give a new perspective to the development not only of the region but also of the whole European Union, Ivaylo Moskovski said. The inclusion of Corridor No. 8 in the Berlin Process was the first step in this direction, and the next is connecting Sofia and Skopje with a highway and a railway line.
''Ensuring the necessary financial resources for the overall construction of Corridor No. 8 is of particular importance to us'', Minister Moskovski said, quoted by the press center of his department.
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski
- » Changes in Traffic in Sofia Today
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Prison Staff Protest
- » Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria