Northern Ireland may Lose its Self-governance
Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadar warned that Northern Ireland is about to go under the direct command of Britain, The Irish Times writes.
The reason is that the two main local political forces - the Democratic Unionist Party and the Republican Shin-Fein Party - failed to agree on a government. If they do not agree, London will take direct control of the local authorities, whose funding runs out at the end of November.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia