Northern Ireland may Lose its Self-governance
Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadar warned that Northern Ireland is about to go under the direct command of Britain, The Irish Times writes.
The reason is that the two main local political forces - the Democratic Unionist Party and the Republican Shin-Fein Party - failed to agree on a government. If they do not agree, London will take direct control of the local authorities, whose funding runs out at the end of November.
- » Borisov Discussed Preparations for the EU-Turkey Meeting with the Turkish Ambassador
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » Bulgarian PM Discussed the Future Turkey-EU Meeting with Turkish Ambassador in Bulgaria - Hasan Ulusoy
- » The New Catalan Parliament Starts its Work Today
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today