Governments of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Hold a Joint Meeting in November
The governments of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will hold a joint meeting on November 23 in Strumica, reported BGNES.
It is expected to discuss topics of mutual interest and the focus of the talks will be on the progress in good neighborly relations between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia, the government press service announced.
The joint meeting is a continuation of good dialogue and partnership between the two countries. Its conduct was negotiated during the official visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Skopje in early August, when the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Good Neighborhood between the two countries was signed.
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks