Governments of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Hold a Joint Meeting in November
The governments of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will hold a joint meeting on November 23 in Strumica, reported BGNES.
It is expected to discuss topics of mutual interest and the focus of the talks will be on the progress in good neighborly relations between Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia, the government press service announced.
The joint meeting is a continuation of good dialogue and partnership between the two countries. Its conduct was negotiated during the official visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Skopje in early August, when the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Good Neighborhood between the two countries was signed.
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging
- » Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored