Trump Requested the Death Sentence for the Terrorist from New York
US President Donald Trump said the offender in New York, that caused the death of 8 people, should be executed, AFP reported.
"The New York terrorist was happy and wanted to hang an Islamic State flag in his hospital room. He killed eight people, injured heavily 12. He has to be sentenced to death, "wrote the US head of state on Twitter.
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home