Trump Requested the Death Sentence for the Terrorist from New York
US President Donald Trump said the offender in New York, that caused the death of 8 people, should be executed, AFP reported.
"The New York terrorist was happy and wanted to hang an Islamic State flag in his hospital room. He killed eight people, injured heavily 12. He has to be sentenced to death, "wrote the US head of state on Twitter.
- » Two Weeks to Unlock Brexit, EU Tells Britain's May
- » Barcelona Unveils New Anti-Terror Measures in Response to August Attack
- » Erdogan Says Turkey Pulls Troops out of NATO Exercise
- » Rescue Crews Looking For Two More Men Missing in Flash Floods
- » The Trump Administration will Allow the Import of Trophies from Killed Elephants
- » Around 3,000 Additional US Troops are Stationed in Afghanistan