British Minister of Defense Michael Fallon resigned
In the letter by Michael Fallon directed to Prime Minister Theresa May, he announced his resignation because of a series of allegations of sexual harassment that have occurred in recent days, including his actions in the past, sega reports.
Many accusations are not true, but I assume that I did not meet the standards required in the armed forces that currently I have the honor of representing, "said Michael Fallon.
Theresa May accepted the resignation of the Minister of Defense, praising his "long and impressive ministerial career."
After media coverage, journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer said, among other things, that she does not feel the victim of sexual harassment, despite her unpleasant experience with Fallon.
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » The Czech President Predicts Russia in the EU