A Ship with a Dozen People Aboard Disappeared near Istanbul
A ship with a dozen people aboard sank off near the coast of Istanbul, Turkish newspaper Sabah wrote.
The vessel lost contact with the Coast Guard this morning in the Black Sea area of the Asian part of the largest Turkish city. Bilal Bal carried coal from the port of Gelmic to the Marmara Sea to the Black Sea port of Eregli. Rescue officers started a search operation. According to the information at this point, four bodies of crew members are extracted.
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester