Jihadist Wounded Two Policemen in Tunisia with a Knife, he was Arrested
A suspected radical Islamist was arrested today after injuring two policemen with a knife in front of the Tunisian parliament building, Interior Ministry said on Monday, reported Reuters.
The attacker is known to the authorities with his radical Islamist views, the statement said. One of the police officers was taken to a hospital with a stab wound in the neck and the other was only slightly injured.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital