Jihadist Wounded Two Policemen in Tunisia with a Knife, he was Arrested
A suspected radical Islamist was arrested today after injuring two policemen with a knife in front of the Tunisian parliament building, Interior Ministry said on Monday, reported Reuters.
The attacker is known to the authorities with his radical Islamist views, the statement said. One of the police officers was taken to a hospital with a stab wound in the neck and the other was only slightly injured.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building