After the Latest Twitter Rant by Trump, the US Tightens Border Control
Border control in the United States will be strengthened by order of President Donald Trump. The decision is because of the New York bombing that killed 8 people and injured 11.
On Twitter, Trump wrote that he had instructed the Homeland Security Service to step up the program to screen foreigners wishing to enter the United States. "Being politically correct is good, but not for that!", Trump wrote.
The alleged perpetrator is 29 years old and arrived in America in 2010 from Uzbekistan. He used a pickup truck along a bike lane in the lower Manhattan. The FBI is investigating the case as a terrorist act.
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Germany to Accept 10,000 Refugees From North Africa, Middle East
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria