After the Latest Twitter Rant by Trump, the US Tightens Border Control
Border control in the United States will be strengthened by order of President Donald Trump. The decision is because of the New York bombing that killed 8 people and injured 11.
On Twitter, Trump wrote that he had instructed the Homeland Security Service to step up the program to screen foreigners wishing to enter the United States. "Being politically correct is good, but not for that!", Trump wrote.
The alleged perpetrator is 29 years old and arrived in America in 2010 from Uzbekistan. He used a pickup truck along a bike lane in the lower Manhattan. The FBI is investigating the case as a terrorist act.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » The Irish Prime Minister Accused EU Countries of Being Hypocritical About Corporate Taxes