A Turkish Plane Landed in Ukraine Because of a Bomb Threat
Airbus A320, traveling from Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport to a Turkish city, made an emergency landing in Odessa, Ukraine, sega.bg said quoting RT.
An explosive device on board has been reported. The decision to land in the southern Ukrainian city of Odessa was due to a suspicious subject on the plane, local police chief Ruslan Forestier said on facebook. The passenger plane is owned by Turkish Airlines and had a Turkish crew.
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse
- » Car Killed a Baby and Injured 17 People in Rio de Janeiro
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives