A Turkish Plane Landed in Ukraine Because of a Bomb Threat
Airbus A320, traveling from Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport to a Turkish city, made an emergency landing in Odessa, Ukraine, sega.bg said quoting RT.
An explosive device on board has been reported. The decision to land in the southern Ukrainian city of Odessa was due to a suspicious subject on the plane, local police chief Ruslan Forestier said on facebook. The passenger plane is owned by Turkish Airlines and had a Turkish crew.
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight