Italy Ended with the Security of Bulgaria's Sky
Ceremony at the Graf Ignatievo Base marked the end of the joint mission of the tasks of airspace protection by the Bulgarian and Italian Air Force, reports sega.
The commander of Italian forces based in Graf Ignatievo Air Force Colonel Morris Gyadoni stressed the importance of 4 months of joint cooperation between the Bulgarian and Italian Air Force to enhance interoperability in the context of strengthening NATO's collective defense and emphasized the friendship and the opportunity to share good practice in both countries' aviation.
- » Romania is Suing a Shepherd who Refuses to Destroy Sheepfold he Built near US Military Base
- » Gen. Dunford: The US Loses its Military Superiority over Russia and China
- » Bulgaria Considering Boeing Super Hornets to Complement MiG-29s
- » Russia Plans to Spend EUR 320 Billion for Arms for 10 Years
- » Patria Presents its Proposal for Local Production of a New Armored Vehicle to the Parliamentary Defense Committee
- » Most of the EU's Member States Have Signed up to a Plan for Closer Defence Co-Operation