Disrespect for the Chinese Anthem can be Punished by up to 3 Years in Prison
China is considering legislation providing for sentences of up to three years in prison for disregard for the national anthem, the Associated Press and the DPA said, referring to the Chinese state media.
The proposed amendment to the Penal Code was submitted to the Chinese Parliament. Currently, the Penal Code provides punishment for insulting the national flag and symbols. China strictly requires its citizens to respect national symbols, 24chasa reports.
- » The Chinese Quantum Satellite Exchanges Data at 7600 Kilometers
- » 82% of the World's Wealth is in the Hands of 1% of the People
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented
- » Statue of Liberty to Reopen
- » Threats Now on Europe’s DOORSTEP – Pay up or RISK Normal Britons, Army Chief to Warn
- » Turkey: The Countries Supporting the Kurds in Afrin are Becoming our Target