Dangerous Houses in the Center of Sofia are Over 150
Dangerous houses in the center of Sofia are over 150. One third of them are in an area where only few incidents of collapsed houses have occurred in recent weeks.
The house on "Bratya Miladinovi" Str., Which was left without a wall because of a building in the neighborhood, is not yet secured.
This is not the only house in the area in such a state.
While measures are being taken, residents will have to walk with caution.
- » Over BGN 20mln Have Been Invested in Increasing Road Safety Over the Past Year
- » MPs Elected Emil Hristov from GERB as Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the Sofia University Will Sign a Cooperation Agreement in the Field of Tourism
- » 67% of Bulgarians Like Rumen Radev, 42% - Boyko Borissov
- » Prosecution Office: Over 200 Dams in Bulgaria are Dangerous
- » The New chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Officially Took His Office