Minister of Tourism: We Expected 10% more Tourists in the Winter Season that the Previous Year
In the upcoming winter season, tourists are expected to grow between five and ten percent compared last winter.
This is what Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova commented in Rousse, specifying that these are initial forecasts. She recalled that the past winter season was extremely successful. Then there was a growth of 19.6 percent - over 1,400,000 foreign tourists visited our country, 24chasa reports.
In Angelkova's words, innovation and digitization in tourism give very great competitive advantages to any country that has begun to use them in time, both in its advertising and in its travel products.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort