Grigor Dimitrov will Meet Richard Gasquet Tommorow in France
Grigor Dimitrov will meet Frenchman Richard Gasquet in his first match at the Masters Series tournament in Paris after last weekend Gasquet beat his compatriot Benoît Pere with 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
The 31-year-old Frenchman is in solid form lately, reaching the 1/4-finals of three consecutive tournaments - in Tokyo, Shanghai and Vienna. He needed an hour and 46 minutes to defeat Pere's resistance, recording the fifth win of five matches against this rival.
Dimitrov and Gasquet faced seven times against each other until now.
The match of the second round of the Paris race will be played tomorrow
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama