NIMH: Mostly Sunny but Cold Weather
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October and will further increase.
Today the northwestern wind will weaken, but it will remain windy. The wind will be moderate to strong and will continue to bring cold air. The weather will be mostly sunny but cold, with maximum temperatures of between 7°C and 12°C.
This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019
- » Mostly Cloudy Today, with Rains