NIMH: Mostly Sunny but Cold Weather
The atmospheric pressure is higher than the average for October and will further increase.
Today the northwestern wind will weaken, but it will remain windy. The wind will be moderate to strong and will continue to bring cold air. The weather will be mostly sunny but cold, with maximum temperatures of between 7°C and 12°C.
This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)