Feminists Protested Against Film Director Roman Polanski
Activists of the Femen movement protested last night in front of the French Film Institute, where director Roman Polanski presented the first film in retrospective of his work, BNT reported.
Dozens of protesters chanted, and two Femen activists exposed their breasts to reveal their bodies, saying, "A very important pedophile criminal."
The Film Institute rejected the criticism with the explanation that "we do not intend to replace the justice system". "We do not give awards or certificates of good behavior," said the director of the French Institute, director Costa-Gavras.
In 1977, Polanski was accused of having sex with a minor. Although he pleaded guilty, he escaped to Europe before being convicted. He lives in France and travels to Poland and Switzerland - these are the states that do not have a cooperation agreement with the United States.
- » People in Bourgas are Protesting Against the Air Pollution in the City
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles