Head of Trump's Headquarters with Allegations of Ties with Russia
First indictment after the investigation into Russian intervention in the US elections. Former head of the presidential campaign of Donald Trump is accused of plotting against the United States, the World Agencies have reported.
The accused is Paul Manafort, who himself surrendered to the FBI. Earlier, his home in Virginia was searched, reminds bTV.
Manafort and his business partner have been charged not only with a conspiracy against the United States, but also with money laundering and violating lobbying laws and banking law. Earlier in the day, the investigating authorities called for Manafort to surrender on his own. He arrived a few hours later with his lawyer.
The investigation into Russia's intervention in the US election is led by Robert Mueller. He conducted detailed interviews with several current and former officials in the administration of the new US president.
According to US investigators, it is certain that the Russian government has helped Donald Trump win the presidential election - something the president continues to deny. Some time ago Trump called the investigation a "witch hunt".
- » Russia Considers NATO Enlargement as a Mistake
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » The Meeting of the Austrian Chancellor with Borisov is Postponed due to Health Reasons
- » Montenegro will be Guarded by NATO and Greece Aircraft
- » Burundi Lifted its Act on the Recognition of Kosovo's Independence
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway