Government Approved the Draft State Budget of Bulgaria for 2018
Expected after in-depth debates and discussions, the government today approved the draft State Budget of Bulgaria for 2018 and the three-year budget forecast for the period 2018 - 2020. This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
At the meeting were approved the budgets of the National Health Insurance Fund and for the budget of the State Social Insurance for the next year.
''I am not sure that if the subsidies of the parties are reduced, democracy will become stronger - there are arguments in support of both'', Goranov said in a comment after today's meeting.
- » Sofia Municipality is Working to Introduce a "Green Ticket"
- » Employers and Тrade Unions are Preparing a National Protest Against Electricity Prices
- » Over 900 Machines Аrе Working on the roads Across the Country
- » Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
- » A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
- » The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed