Bulgarian Red Cross Raised About BGN 139 144 For the Affected by the Floods Victims in the Region of Burgas
The national donation campaign of the Bulgarian Red Cross gathered for a total of 4 days 139 144 BGN to help those affected by the floods in Burgas District. This was announced by the BRC press center.
BRC teams continue to assess the damage and needs of those affected by the disaster.
The national donation campaign, which for four days has raised the sum of BGN 139,144, continues. Anyone can help:
- via SMS at a short number 1466 at a price of BGN 1 to all mobile operators. The donation SMS for the BRC campaigns is exempt from VAT.
- to the BRC bank account:
Bank: UniCredit Bulbank
Address: 3, Kaloyan Str., Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
- through on-line donations on the organization's website
BRC thanks all donors!
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"