A 23-year-old Bulgarian Has Died in a Severe Car Accident in the United States
A 23-year-old Bulgarian has died in a severe car accident in the United States, reported bTV.
Police reported that the car crash happened near Berea.
Four people were killed in the accident.
An inspection found that one of the drivers was under the influence of drugs and was arrested. The investigation is ongoing.
23-year-old Yoanna Ivanova was a student at the University of Berea.
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police