A 23-year-old Bulgarian Has Died in a Severe Car Accident in the United States
A 23-year-old Bulgarian has died in a severe car accident in the United States, reported bTV.
Police reported that the car crash happened near Berea.
Four people were killed in the accident.
An inspection found that one of the drivers was under the influence of drugs and was arrested. The investigation is ongoing.
23-year-old Yoanna Ivanova was a student at the University of Berea.
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down