A 23-year-old Bulgarian Has Died in a Severe Car Accident in the United States
A 23-year-old Bulgarian has died in a severe car accident in the United States, reported bTV.
Police reported that the car crash happened near Berea.
Four people were killed in the accident.
An inspection found that one of the drivers was under the influence of drugs and was arrested. The investigation is ongoing.
23-year-old Yoanna Ivanova was a student at the University of Berea.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad