Police Enter Catalan Government Buildings After Dissolution of Parliament
Catalonian police were seen entering government buildings in Barcelona on Monday morning, as the region faced into its first work week since Spain's central government overturned an independence declaration by firing the region's elected leaders, The Telegraph reported.
- » Two Weeks to Unlock Brexit, EU Tells Britain's May
- » Barcelona Unveils New Anti-Terror Measures in Response to August Attack
- » France Holds Another Day of National Anti-Macron Protests
- » German Coalition Talks Miss Deadline
- » Merkel, Facing Long Night, says German Coalition Talks Can Work
- » Aleandar Vucic: EU Wants Binding Document For Full EU Membership