Police Enter Catalan Government Buildings After Dissolution of Parliament
Catalonian police were seen entering government buildings in Barcelona on Monday morning, as the region faced into its first work week since Spain's central government overturned an independence declaration by firing the region's elected leaders, The Telegraph reported.
- » Threats Now on Europe’s DOORSTEP – Pay up or RISK Normal Britons, Army Chief to Warn
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe
- » The EU and Turkey are Preparing a Summit in Late March
- » UK Pledges Extra £44m for Channel Border Security
- » Juncker Says Would Like Britain Rejoin EU After Brexit
- » France Will Not Allow Another Refugee Camp in Calais, Says Macron