Police Enter Catalan Government Buildings After Dissolution of Parliament
Catalonian police were seen entering government buildings in Barcelona on Monday morning, as the region faced into its first work week since Spain's central government overturned an independence declaration by firing the region's elected leaders, The Telegraph reported.
- » Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
- » Tensions in the EU rise as Brussels Plans to Shift Billions From Eastern Europe to Spain
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
- » EU Clears Landmark Trade Agreement with Japan
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City