Football Stars are the Target of an Aggressive Campaign by ISIS
The Islamic State terrorist group launched an aggressive campaign threatening football stars as well as the world championship that will be in Russia next summer. The threats are made through posters that have been handled by photographers and distributed by Wafa 'Media Foundation, which plays the role of terrorists' media, reports sega.
The last threat (Saturday) is against the coach of the national team of France, Didier Deschamps. The collage of the 49-year-old World and European champion portrays him seated, handcuffed, and behind him a terrorist has pointed a gun at his head. Aside from the coach's image, "Didier Deschamps is Allah's enemy", and a message saying, "We will continue to terrorize you and destroy your life."
Previously, ISIS spread similar threats to the stars Lionel Messi and Neymar. In one collage, the Argentinean striker is depicted behind bars and shedding bloody tears. The other, which is even more startling, is a scene of hostages. Messi is already murdered, and Neymar is on his knees and cries for mercy while a jihadist is preparing to cut his throat.
- » North Korea Condemns U.S. Sanctions as Officials Gather For Olympic Ceremony
- » Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
- » The UN Security Council Urged a 30-day Ceasefire in Syria
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days