Earthquake in the Arctic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded north of the archipelago of Franz Joseph in the Arctic Ocean, the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC) reports.
The epicenter is 2891 kilometers north of the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik and 3025 kilometers from the Finnish capital Helsinki. The earthquake was of 10 kilometers depth, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Meteor Turned the Night into a Day over Lapland (Video)
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas