Earthquake in the Arctic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded north of the archipelago of Franz Joseph in the Arctic Ocean, the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC) reports.
The epicenter is 2891 kilometers north of the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik and 3025 kilometers from the Finnish capital Helsinki. The earthquake was of 10 kilometers depth, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece