Earthquake in the Arctic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded north of the archipelago of Franz Joseph in the Arctic Ocean, the European Mediterranean Seismic Center (EMSC) reports.
The epicenter is 2891 kilometers north of the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik and 3025 kilometers from the Finnish capital Helsinki. The earthquake was of 10 kilometers depth, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins
- » Storms in Europe Killed 10 People