NIMH: Windy and Colder Today, with Maximum Temperatures of 9-14°C
Today it will be windy and temperatures will continue to decrease. There will be strong, in Northern and Eastern Bulgaria sometimes stormy wind from West-Northwest.
Cloudiness will vary, in many areas to mostly sunny weather. There will be almost no rains. Minimum temperatures are expected at between 4°C and 9°C, while maximum ones will reach 9°C to 14°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Global Climate Change is Now Affecting Bulgarian Raspberry Yield
- » NIMH: It will be Mostly Sunny Over Most of the Country Today
- » Magnitude 5 Earthquake Strikes Southwest Turkey
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Regulate the Quality of the Fuels for Domestic Combustion
- » These are the Most Polluted Cities in Bulgaria
- » Agung Volcano in Bali Threatens to Erupt