Bulgarian Red Cross Raised About BGN 105 000 to Help the Affected by the Floods in Burgas
A national campaign of the Bulgarian Red Cross raised about BGN 105 000 to help the affected by the floods in the region of Burgas, informs the press center of the organization.
Today the provision of aid to the most affected by the flood residents of the Burgas District continues in the villages of Cherni vrah, Trastikovo, Polski izvor and Ravnets. Until 10.00 today the collected funds from the campaign amount to BGN 104 997.
Cited by Focus Information Agency
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading
- » The Government Allocates Further BGN 80 Million for Long-term Unemployed and Unqualified Citizens
- » Repair of both Tubes of the Vitinya Tunnel on the Hemus Highway is Officially Completed
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected