Bulgarian Red Cross Raised About BGN 105 000 to Help the Affected by the Floods in Burgas
A national campaign of the Bulgarian Red Cross raised about BGN 105 000 to help the affected by the floods in the region of Burgas, informs the press center of the organization.
Today the provision of aid to the most affected by the flood residents of the Burgas District continues in the villages of Cherni vrah, Trastikovo, Polski izvor and Ravnets. Until 10.00 today the collected funds from the campaign amount to BGN 104 997.
Cited by Focus Information Agency
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov