First Snow in the Winter Resort Pamporovo
In Pamporovo resorts there is snow, bTV broadcasts. The news also shared early in the morning by people in social networks.
For now, the snow is insignificant, about 2 centimeters, but it is still raining.
The temperature in the resort is zero degrees.
From the regional road authority in Smolyan they warn drivers to drive with caution because the roads are wet and slippery because of the rain in the whole area.
There are no traffic restrictions entered.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact