Registration of NGOs in Bulgaria will Become Cheaper
Registration fees for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) will decrease from 2 to 4 times, depending on the type of entry and the way in which applications are submitted, according to a draft of the Ministry of Justice, reports sega.
From January 1, they will be registered with the Registry Agency and not with the court as it is now.
Following the change, non-profit legal entities will submit paperwork to all registry offices of the Registry Agency in the country wherever their head office is located. It will be possible for applications to be submitted electronically and the fee for this will be 50% lower than the ones submitted in person.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"