In September Bulgarians Traveled Mainly to Germany and the UK
The number of trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad in September 2017 is 570.8 thousand or 11.9% above those registered in September 2016, reports bgnes.
The increase in the number of trips of Bulgarian citizens compared to the same month of the previous year was reported for Germany - by 27.2%, the United Kingdom by 22.9%, Austria by 15.3%, Serbia by 7.7%, 7.6% up in Turkey.
At the same time, travel to Sweden decreased by 21.6%, the Russian Federation by 9.6%, Slovenia by 1.6% and others, NSI reported.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort