In September Bulgarians Traveled Mainly to Germany and the UK
The number of trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad in September 2017 is 570.8 thousand or 11.9% above those registered in September 2016, reports bgnes.
The increase in the number of trips of Bulgarian citizens compared to the same month of the previous year was reported for Germany - by 27.2%, the United Kingdom by 22.9%, Austria by 15.3%, Serbia by 7.7%, 7.6% up in Turkey.
At the same time, travel to Sweden decreased by 21.6%, the Russian Federation by 9.6%, Slovenia by 1.6% and others, NSI reported.
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer