NATO will Discuss Building New Bases in November
NATO is currently reviewing its command structure, which will be discussed by military ministers at their November meeting. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, in response to a journalistic question, whether the media reports that the alliance will make two new bases are true.
Last week, during the meeting of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly in Romania, when Stoltenberg visited the headquarters of the multinational brigade in Craiova, Reuters announced that NATO is planning to establish Black Sea troops to resist Russia.
Stoltenberg gave a press conference after the NATO-Russia Council meeting. We had an open and useful exchange of views on three topics - Ukraine, Afghanistan and risk reduction, announced Stoltenberg.
"Our dialogue is not easy, but that is why it is so important to have a dialogue," he said.
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population
- » Japan will Join NATO's Center for Cyber-defense in Tallinn
- » France Foils 20 Planned Terror Attacks in 12 Months
- » Xi Jinping Called on the Army to be Ready for War
- » In 2016 the Authorities in Edirne Managed to Capture 50,000 Migrants in an Attempt to Illegally Transfer to Bulgaria and Greece