NATO will Discuss Building New Bases in November
NATO is currently reviewing its command structure, which will be discussed by military ministers at their November meeting. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, in response to a journalistic question, whether the media reports that the alliance will make two new bases are true.
Last week, during the meeting of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly in Romania, when Stoltenberg visited the headquarters of the multinational brigade in Craiova, Reuters announced that NATO is planning to establish Black Sea troops to resist Russia.
Stoltenberg gave a press conference after the NATO-Russia Council meeting. We had an open and useful exchange of views on three topics - Ukraine, Afghanistan and risk reduction, announced Stoltenberg.
"Our dialogue is not easy, but that is why it is so important to have a dialogue," he said.
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022
- » Trump Pushes for New 'Space Force'
- » NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
- » Erdogan will not Give up on Buying C-400 Systems from Russia