The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CITUB) will Protest Today
The Confederation of Independent Trade Unions (CITUB) will protest today, October 27, demanding higher incomes and protecting the fundamental rights of the people.
The protest will begin at 11:30 am from St. Alexander Nevsky Square and the participants will walk on the following route:
departure from "St. Alexander Nevski" Square - ''Oborishte'' Str. - ''Georgi S. Rakovski'' Str. - ''Tsar Osvoboditel'' Blvd. - ''Knyaz Alexander Dondukov'' Blvd., to the official entrance of the Council of Ministers, located on 1, Knyaz Alexander Dondukov Blvd., where the protest will take place.
The main demands of the protest are higher wages, for additional BGN 100 to the salary of every Bulgarian worker and not changing the rights of the workers. Income, rights, dignity - this will be the main message of the CITUB protest.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia