European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
On 27 October (Friday), European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger will be on an official visit to Bulgaria.
His program will include meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and President Rumen Radev. Talks are planned with Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, with Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, with the Minister of the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency 2018 Lilyana Pavlova, as well as representatives of two parliamentary committees in the National Assembly.
From 12.00. until 13:00. Commissioner Günther Oettinger will answer the questions of Bulgarian citizens on "Budget for the Future of Europe". The Dialogue will take place in the Aula of Sofia University, where guests will be able to ask their questions live. Due to security measures on site, guests are invited to arrive half an hour earlier and carry an ID with themselves, the EC Press Office said in Sofia.
- » Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
- » Krasimir Karakachanov Held a Meeting with US Secretary of Defense James Matisse
- » President Rumen Radev Left for a Visit to the Republic of Macedonia
- » German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım Discuss Political Relations
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Bulgaria and Russia Discussed Moscow's Relations with NATO and the EU