European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
On 27 October (Friday), European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger will be on an official visit to Bulgaria.
His program will include meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and President Rumen Radev. Talks are planned with Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, with Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, with the Minister of the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency 2018 Lilyana Pavlova, as well as representatives of two parliamentary committees in the National Assembly.
From 12.00. until 13:00. Commissioner Günther Oettinger will answer the questions of Bulgarian citizens on "Budget for the Future of Europe". The Dialogue will take place in the Aula of Sofia University, where guests will be able to ask their questions live. Due to security measures on site, guests are invited to arrive half an hour earlier and carry an ID with themselves, the EC Press Office said in Sofia.
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Roaming Prices Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Will Become Cheaper
- » Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Exchange Cartographic and Geodetic Data
- » Bulgarian PM: For Me, the Western Balkan Countries Are Priority
- » First Joint Meeting of the Governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia Will be Held Today